Will he ever grow up and see what he lost?

If a guy is in his 30's and still doesn't seem to want to fully grow up will he ever? If you are living and loving life will he regret letting you go? Or will he just live in his own world not really getting anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to call that "the point of no return". Basically we all have parts of of lives where we do things... we're young and dash and live life and than we get older and search for love and someone to spend that life with. If at a point you reach this stage and you turn a blind eye to it and continue forth with what you've known than there is little hope of changing but as I say there is little hope, I didn't say there was no hope.

What Guys Said 5

• He will realize it a long time from now

• The hard truth is he'll change for someone he's not willing to lose. I mean define "grow up", could mean anything.

• He probably doesn't give a crap anyway

• There is no loss in the transience of time. As they say, "When one door closes two more open."

• Eventually i think he will and he will regret it.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly I think that if boys haven't figured it out by their 30s they'll never get it it.