Recently ex boyfriend , acts weird, is it normal?

Guys, recent ex boyfriend, broke up with me after 5 months of relation with sex and love.
it should was love, but the reason of leaving me was not that important, as he took my jealousy
and found 2 pics of girls from his fcbook in my mob gallery, which i did to feel safe after we got back that he is not cheating. he took it as im watching him. and he fought with me so rough about it 15 days later, after i told him about a smth that bothered me from him, and 3 days after sex (short cut narrate)
However, after we broke up like 5 days later i saw by my fake insta account and facebook he started posting on fcbook many non sense posts, and on insta he started downloading pics of him often, like 3 days after and day by day. so far like 4 to 5 images been downloaded. when we were together he was not acting like that. nor the time we broke up before. i think it is weird. note: i told him before i had a fake insta acc in his acc. mayb is that?
Why is he acting this way? is he happy we broke up? i was not happy to see these
i deactivated the fake acc. bcs i could not handle to see that
any opinions why the heck acts like that? is it so easy for you guys to break up?

11

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like the breakup was tough on him and some of his erratic actions are due to that.

What Girls Said 1

• He can do whatever he wants on his account. It didn't really have anything to do with you.