I want to take revenge my old boyfriend but how?

I said him something and then he was so angry so he confessed 'i devecied you and showed me messeages' then said : fuck off my home.. you are so brazen fuck offff''' ..

my some clothes are his house so i should take them.. when i will go to there, what can i do for he feel angry?

he so a jealous man plus if i wearing so short he will ne so angry...

25

Most Helpful Guy

• The best revenge is happiness

Most Helpful Girl

• is he really worth your time. let it be move on there is much better out there

What Guys Said 4

• revenge is not a wise answer for what happened. I understand you're angry, but silence will make him feel guilty and childish for what he did... it doesn't mean that you're weak or you can't defend yourself... but the best revenge is to be better than him and leave him behind acting like a maniac while you act with wisdom and maturity.
    this will prove to him that he's just a stupid... he'll feel it later.

• You need to calm down and think. Don't be the bad person.

• From experience, if you try to take revenge, he will be happy because he will know you still think about him good or bad. If you truly wanna annoy him, goto his house with little fuss, get your stuff don't say anything not even a bye and walk out.

Then block him, and don't say a single word ever again, this will drive him over a cliff. Sometimes not saying anything is more effective then saying a million things.

• Move on.. don't get caught up in EX ancient history drama. Move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Just stop and move on.