Closure: Should I rant how I felt to my ex, or turn the other cheek?

Basically my ex and I have been in a relationship and before he moved we decided to do long distance, but three weeks in he throws in the towel. After I announced I was gonna take a semester off to visit him so we could try things out. He was on his clinical year for medicine, and I was supposed to start med school in August. He said he would have called me on Saturday to talk about how he felt, he never did. After i sent him a message asking him to be honest with me on what he wants, so that I can move on with my life he says:

I don't think we can be together. Everything coming and going

Unfortunately my life won't be stable until another 5 years

I will be bouncing all over for hospitals residency and then work

We could try to keep in touch, but how long will that last? 5 years?

I still won't recommend a career in medicine.
I think he just wanted one girl to have sex with while he was in my state. People in love, find a way.

My closure:
Deep down you know you used me, and you calculated and executed it very well. Yet I question your character. In the very beginning I asked you if you wanted just to hook up, after all the chaos in April and u came bk telling me you loved me, and that I was the ideal girl and that you don't need another woman when you have me. All that for pussy? Like y entertain the idea of marriage n up until last week encourage me to visit? Y did you lie about loving me. Why ask me to take you back the two time you screwed up? Why mention how much you admire my efforts to try at love after being hurt in the past when you knew you were not genuine? Thank you though, for showing me that I should be really careful with the words, because talk really is cheap.

What do you guys think? Should i wait for his response then or block him right after?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you include questions in your "closure" ?

• Because his actions are still questionable, i don't get why he did those things, and never will but just saying it gives me comfort

• Then it's a conversation.. Not a closure.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rant but not to him.

What Guys Said 4

• Ignore him.. move on.. not worth dwelling on. an ex is past history. Don't get into drama. That only accelerates your negative emotions.

• leave your ex alone.. move on...

• Turn thenother cheek

• please tell him how u feel and reword your last message to him... am sorry but i feel you should he making a statemate to him not question why.. becuase guest what? he ducked up and really does not love you. I know love and this isn't love am sorry but please send him a message for yourclosure them move on.&block hm

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!