What does my ex exactly want?

actually i s looong story... me and my ex were deeply falling in love... we had a lot of problems but we were able to be together... it true that we were seperated for 4 months but then we came back to each other... we were happily loving each other... i s true we didn t meet a lot but we could manage it... until my ex made new friendships... he met a girl... they became close... i asked him about her... he said they were just friends even sister and brother... i trusted him... but then he broke up with me he said he was bored... and now we ve been seperated for 4 months and that girl has became his girlfriend... a week ago he called me... he said he was sorry and he feels guilty... then he said he still love me... he swaared... 3 days ago he added me again on facebook and asked me if i could forget what he s done and talk to him normally... he still is with her... he posts their photos on instagram... his cousin told me he wants to break up with her... i still love him... but everyone is blamin me... all my friends hate him but i love him... it true i cann t rust him but i feel sad not to talk to him... what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl... you love him, your friends shouldn't be "throwing stones" to you, there is nothing much you can do about it, but if he really loved you in first place he would never be with another person, love is not a fashion, is not something you can wear and then take off, love is much more different than that... you should really consider, because with no trust, there is no relationship, try to give it time, and then see what happens!

• thank you... actually he said he did it ( the break up ) just to protect me... (we had serious problems ) ... i m gonna listen to your advice and wait...

• U dont no his life situation though and can't judge him yet. He may have had hos own reasons that he couldn't share.. only looking through his astrology and numbers analyis we could realize that though.. and by i willdo. this for free why? Because i felt for u i could tell ur pain and confusion...

• @Brewtech i m really thankfull but i dont know a lot about these things and i reallyy don t believe in it

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• I know another away to approach this situation. I could ask you for both you and your ex dates of birth and we can do an astrology than an numerology reading based on ur numbers charts from ur DOB's and if that wasn't enaugh we can ALLWAYS do a tarot draw. Yes i wil it for free :) we can see to his deepest intentions and feelings. We can see whats going to happen and what u can change and if this relationship is worth a try or of its able to survive. If he's genuine or not...

• thanks a lot for your kindness but i don t really believe in that

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like he isn't that into her and doesn't want to be single, so he is making sure you will go back to him if he breaks up with her. Next time a girl comes along he might do it again and again if you let him. I know it is hard because you like him and you will probably go back with him, but you shouldn't, he broke up with you for someone else. He put her before you, you were only second best to him at one point. That is not okay, ever.

• Don't be friends with him. Cut him out. It'll only hurt you