Could I find friends who's in the similar situation?

I have just been cheated on. I am heart broken. I spent all my savings and even took out a small amount of loan on our dreams too. I am broke and heartbroken.

I have no friends after this relationships. I really don't think I can recover myself. I am looking for friends who is in the similar situation. Maybe it will help that we talk to each other and have some support. But I don't know how to find friends. So I am here to ask for help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ideally young lady your question can be flagged for 'spamming' as per rules here. But I'm not reporting you :) hope no one does

Guess there are websites like PoF etc that can cater to this requirement. However, if you hang on in here, answer questions, ask questions etc there are many good people here that will be happy to be a friend and genuinely so :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry you went through that :( but I truly believe you'll come out stronger at the end of it

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Cheating happens darling... just make sure you learned the lesson.

• We're all friends here. Just try to forget it, move on and learn a lesson. As harsh as it sounds, there are millions of people either gone through, or going through the same thing. If everyone just gave up then it would be a very sad world.

• By going out,
    Start doing some sports,
    Eventually you will find, I was in simillar situation.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• aw that really sucks... if u like u can message me but I did not experience this.
    I do want to listen to your problem and try give u advice.
    Sorry to hear hope things go well for you !