Girlfriend is a lair and I feel like I can't trust her now what to do?

Well this is the first long relationship I had. we have been together for four years in the beginning she looked me in my eye and lied to about sending a guy pictures on Facebook not knowing that she left her page logged on and I seen it. I was ready to leave then she acted like she wanted to be committed. Now it's little lies like when she goes out with her friends she lies about her clothing. She knows I don't like it but wears it any way. She doesn't own any so she usually wearing her friends clothes and lying about it because she knows I won't be there but I have popped up. Sometimes she won't wear a bra or panties. The clothes are provocative I feel like if we are in a relationship she shouldn't want to flaunt her body like that on girls night where other men are in the club. She says I'm trying to control her and treating her like a kid by telling her not to wear that. If I'm not there she won't listen but if I am she will. I'm over it really but not sure what to do. My trust is all messed up and it's taking a toll on my emotional health. I feel more serious about this relationship than her. We took a break and she thinks we are getting back together but my mom her mom say it isn't healthy she's not going to change and will keep lying. She also has a major attitude problem we had a disagreement and she texted me fuck you and I hate you 30 times each. Her mom called my mom and said she talked to her and said its not good to talk to People like that and she was laughing about it like it was funny to react like that or she knows I'll be back. I'm If I go back she thinks it's acceptable. I just feel like I can't trust her much and her attitude is too much. What should I do? What's the best way to end a long term relationship I was thinking not replying anymore at all

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly is this relationship worth saving? Sounds like you two are very different in your values and have different ideas about commitment. Maybe it's better to find someone who is more compatible with you. From what you wrote here it sounds like you are trying to make something work that isn't working.

I say let her go. Find a girl who isn't into going out all the time and someone who you feel you can trust. She needs to find someone who is okay with her doing that. Both of you can be happy, but maybe just not with each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on how you described her, it sounds like she doesn't have an issue with lying. I think some people have more of a tendency to lie. I wouldn't want to be with someone that lied either. I enjoy trusting my partner ☺ Having a sense of honesty gives me a much closer sense of closeness.

If you girlfriend goes out to bars or clubs with provocative clothes and no underwear, there's a good chance she's flirting, maybe even making out and getting guys numbers there. Maybe not of course but I think a big reason people go to clubs is for the physical contact.

If you want to end the relationship, I would be honest with her. I wouldn't not reply, but maybe you two aren't very close.

What Girls Said 3

• 1. You are being controlling
    2. She should be the one ending it with you
    3. You need to work on your trust issues, yes she sent pictures she shouldn't have in the beginning, but you weren't even exclusive, so get over it.
    4. Why the hell are your mothers so involved in your relationship?

You need a reality check.

• Sounds like you two don't respect each other at all... why the hell have you kept this thing going for 4 years, when it was bad right from the start?

Honestly, I have a hard time sympathizing with people who choose to be in toxic relationships.

• You're overreacting

What Guys Said 3

• So why are you hanging on? you gotta have a reason why you are still holding on to her and taking all that crap. Why? You afraid to go back to being single? afraid you won't get another girl?
    Once trust is gone, homie, the countdown to self-destruct has already begun, you can try to delay it but its inevitable. So leave now.
    Also you do sound a bit controlling, though. Just letting you know.

• You should just end it, the worst case scenario is her cheating on you. I know it's your first long term relationship, but there are plenty of women out there for you.

• s216.photobucket.com/.../...1qeyg46o1_500.jpg.html

Break up with her. You are no man

• that ain't even right using Sanji as a reference... Sanji likes everything in a skirt.

• A real man forgives someone who keeps lying over and over? You sound like a push over.