Why won't he break up with her?

My lover is with a girl who is really ugly. Not to be mean, but her face could turn men to stone and even the most talented plastic surgeon in the country couldn't fix it! He also told me--unprompted--that he can't get it up for her unless he's totally drunk. I want to be clear--I am not in the least interested in having a relationship which is why this situation works so well for me. I just can't get my mind around why he's with her!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• you are rude as fuck. i think you need to back up and mind your own damn business. your 'lover' is just as messed.

• My friend is in the same situation so im going to tell you what i told her. I think you should put him on a situation where he has to choose so if he chooses her say for it and if he says "baby you know I can't do that" then to hell with him but if he chooses you then he really wants to be with you simple as that

• Cause you're a bitch

• Obviously you want something more if you're complaining about the woman he actually is with instead of yourself. So... You're lying to yourself, plus you're a cheat. Lovely combo.