Why won't my boyfriend, now ex, block and delete my number?

My boyfriend, now ex, doesn't want to block and delete my number. I saw he had left drugs on top of the stove that he must've forgot to take with him. We got into an argument over ye phone and in petson. He called me phycho and crazy over text and told me that he had need to block and delete my phone number after I told him multiples time. He said he isn't going to contact me because I'm making a big deal over nothing. I just don't understand why he doesn't delete my number...

21

What Guys Said 1

• " I just don't understand why he doesn't delete my number... "

...

"I saw he had left drugs on top of the stove that he must've forgot to take with him."

I'm not sure which is more important.

• The 2nd but I really want to lose contact for good. My phone doesn't block text msgs just phone calls which is really odd. I just don't understand why can't he simply block me

• Well, if he won't contact you, and you won't contact him, isn't that effectively the same thing?

What Girls Said 2

• Well perhaps he doesn't know and he's hesitant about it but nothing is stopping you from deleting and blocking his number to make it easier.

• Well he's probably not gonna contact you, so what's it matter?