Should I still be friends?

There is this guy whom I've liked for quite a while and he has liked me. But I always knew I was kinda a second choice of his because he had previously liked another girl. Anyway he asked me out and yet while we were dating he hung out with his old crush a lot and he never made any move to act in a relationship way towards me. Any how, he ended up dumping me and immediately went to the other girl. I see them together often holding hands, and him touching her. I told him it's okay and I forgive him and I've started to be friends with him again. But the rest of my friends are still upset with him. He did make me really sad because he dumped me for another girl but should I still be friends with him or should I stop talking to him as a mini punishment?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• What purpose is served by you punishing him? If you let your life be occupied with punishing other people for their transgressions, you will spend much of your life filled with anger. You will realize that anger is like a cancer than consumes you from within.

You don't need to be his friend, but if that is your choice, do it because that is the right decision for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• No he just wanted you to see that dating him wasn't the best thing in the world and you guys would be happier as just friends cause he will always be there instead of you guys dating and then someone getting really bad hurt and you guys lose your good relationship

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Do what you feel it's right, not your friends. He shouldn't have done this to you, but you said you forgave him. If you forgave him you won't wanna give him any mini punishments or it's not really forgiveness. Nobody would blame you if you did though... so, do what you feel it's right.

What Girls Said 1

• don't stop talking to him as a way to punish him. stop talking to him if talking to him hurts you. if being his friend hurts, don't be his friend. he certainly hasn't been yours.