Why doesn't my ex want me to leave?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago because things weren't working out. by the way its a LDR. She said she still cares about me, thinks about me, thinks about stuff I used to say to her when we dated, we tlk everyday though she dosent reply back to my text as quick has she used to, she still wants to be freinds cause she likes tlking to me, she dosent like anyone else and she still has feeling for me but there not that strong. A few days ago I told her I was going to leave her alone because she was confused. So I told her I was going to leave her alone since she's confused. She said if u want... I guess... I asked her if she would be sad.. she said yeah... so I decided not to leave. I told her I thought her not texting me for 5 days was her letting men is she wants me to leave... she was like nono. I told her she probably doesn't want to talk to me and probably wants me to leave. She was like no dont think like that. I dont. Stop saying that. Why does she still want to be friends after she broke up? Could she just want to be friends from the beginning but then caught feelings or emotions for me fall in love and then got scared because of the feelings and emotions and broke up?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible that someone else has distracted her and she wants to explore that... by just being friends, she wouldn't be cheating. But she still doesn't want to let go of you because it may not pan out.

• So she's intrested I'm someone else but dosent want to let go off me?

• Play a video game? Read a book? Anything to distract you from your waiting, my favorite distraction is sleep! Good luck, I know it's not an easy thing to go through.

• Yeah. I just hope it goes back to normal. Thanks for your help. :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0