Creative ways to tell him to fuck off?

So I found out my boyfriend of almost a year was cheating on me because his friend got drunk and told me. I very politely told him I wanted to have a conversation with him about it and I didn't hear from him for five days at which point I got a reality check and figured it was over and I didn't need to be treated like that. After the five days, he texted me and said he's sorry he got so annoyed and irritated with me and thanks for giving him "space," to which I replied "I can give you plenty of space ;)" And now he's being incecsant and not leaving me alone. Does anyone have any good lines to get rid of this douchey man-child ex boyfriend of mine? Thanks :)

21

What Guys Said 1

• I can give you plenty of space in the trash where you belong, I'm always shit at comebacks so this is the best I got off the top of my head.

If I wanted a pussy I'd go lesbian is another I can think of you know since you said he's a man child, my burns need work but it's ok.

• Haha, those are good!

What Girls Said 2

• "Oh, I can give you plenty of space, I'm sure you must be feeling smothered, given that you have no issue closing space with OTHER WOMEN. So irritating, right? With that said sweetheart I hope you kept her number because you've officially lost mine. Oh, and one more thing: fuck you."

• Just don't respond. That was a perfect ending.