Shaky around ex?

So apparently whenever I'm with ex I get shaky and my heart races. I know I still love him but why do I keep shaking? Last time I was with him I was cuddling with him and he kept telling me to stop shaking but I couldn't control it or feel much that I was shaking. I still hope to get back with him but worried it won't happen.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe bc there is electricity running through your body and you just want to thundershock him lol.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm usually the same when I'm nervous around someone. Maybe you just feel awkward, like you don't know how to act. You might be tryin to show him that your calm and collected and carefree but your nerves show through your body's reaction. Everytime you see him, take a deep breath. Prepare yourself and try not to think too much. Just go with it. Don't let him see he still effects you if you still love him. Be cool...