Fix things with my ex?

So I used to be in a relationship with this guy and it lasted 3 months. He decided to end it as he was studying abroad so we couldn't see each other and also because it has always been hard for him to be in a relationship, so he broke up before he'd cheat or something like that as he didn't wanna hurt me.

The thing is that he's back in town now for the whole summer and when we broke up, he suggested to be friends and I agreed but last Friday at a party i saw him kissing another girl and that kind of hurted me cause i still have feelings for him. He saw me crying and he grabbed my arm as he wanted to go outside and talk about it and he kept saying he still cares a lot about me and that i'm so important to him, that's why he doesn't want to lose me. He begged me to be friends again as he "stills wants me in his life" but i wasn't so sure so i told him i didn't believe him as I was really mad and he ended up leaving really frustrated.

I know i shouldn't have acted that way cause i didn't have any right at all to get mad at him if we are not in a relationship anymore, but what can I do to fix everything and keep in touch with him? I really don't want to lose him.

20
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Contact him with a Change of Heart with Changing your mind About... He begged me to be Friends again...
    However, you know that your own Heart has Not moved on and the More you Se him, the More you will Want him. It will then become a Full Circle Problem Pattern that will Never end, even as keeping him as Your... Friend.
    Think it over. Maybe it is Best from the Rest to Leave well enough Alone at Home.
    There is no Way on any Given day you won't 'Get mad at him.'
    Good luck. xx

• It really seems like you two don't know each other. I think you guys need to have a very serious talk, cause at first I though you guys got married for the baby but you're saying that you found out you were pregnant after the marriage. So do have a talk but I'd say after the baby is born so that you don't risk anything. And see maybe he will have that moment with the baby when he/she is born and could become commited. And if he does become committed then I think you two have to start over and reconnect again, do things that early couples do together with the baby. But if he's not committed and there's nothing else to do then move on, get a divorce. You don't need to stay together because of the baby. Everyone deserves happiness.