haven't talked to my EX since he broke up with me?

My ex and I were long distance for the last 9 months and it was really hard on our relationship. Every time we were able to see each other (every two months), everything was wonderful. We were planning on living with each other the whole summer so I bought a ticket back home and was planning on driving to him. He ended up breaking up with me a week before I left to come back home. I was very frustrated and hurt because he had given me no signs that he was feeling this way, the week before he had been expressing that he was excited to live with me couldn't wait. Whats even worse is that he did it on his birthday over the phone and cut the convo short because he had to go to dinner. He didn't contact me for a week and when he did I didn't answer. He left a pretty casual message inquiring about how I was and said to call him back sometime. I didn't feel it was fair that he was calling all the shots and leaving me feeling completely out of the loop with the subject. I am now spending my summer in my home town and I haven't called him back. It has been a little over a month and I am struggling with the decision of wether to call him or not. Besides the way he broke up with me, We had a very caring relationship and I don't want to leave it the way it is right now but I don't see how I can contact him without feeling too vulnerable/ what do I have to say to him? I am going to be near him at the end of the summer which would be a good time to see him and talk but I don't know what he is thinking at all because of the no contact. If anyone has some insight It would much appreciated. How should I handle the situation?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Don't communicate in any way. It's over and you will not be friends even if he's the one that asks or agrees to it. Get over it and move on

What Girls Said 2

• He didn't give you any reason at all? Do you think he freaked out a little?

• why exactly did he say he was breaking off?