How do you deal with a person who treated you badly, moving on and seeming madly in love with someone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• I deal with it by ignoring them - Completely!

Most Helpful Girl

• You pray for peace within your heart and trust that God has bigger plans for your life. Their purpose in your life has already been served. That is a closed door which shouldn't be reopened. It's not easy getting over someone who you care deeply for, but just know that you owe it to yourself to stop settling for anything less than someone who loves you unconditionally, respects you and would give you the world if you asked for it. Those guys/girls do still exist. We have to stop settling for less than we deserve. We are worth waiting for someone who will appreciate us. :)

What Guys Said 1

• I live my life.
    If they treated me badly and moved on, time normally shows its a giant blessing in disguise, and it gives me the opportunity to find better.

What Girls Said 3

• You ignore them you make yourself happy. You don't let them have any control on you

• Stop online stalking them, delete their number and read some break up guides or books. Spend time out. Get off the internet. Get a hobby.

• i continue with life i go out with other people and keep my mind off of it. in a few months or so i will forget that person