Should I continue to talk to my Ex?

So my ex cheated on me with her ex and the current guy she is with while she was with me. I hear her newest piece she is with he is a drug dealer or a druggie. The relationship only lasted two weeks. But I am still hurting. Her birthday is coming up and I had bought her something before we spilt. And she is moving out of her current apartment since her ex roomates are leaving. I wanted to give her the gift and a note telling her stuff like if u need me or if u ever need to talk. Please let me know. I am here for you. I want to be the bigger man in all this. I still do miss her. But I dont know if she misses me yet or regrets her mistake ( if she will. I hope she does). What should I do?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a really good guy. Can you not return the gift? I wouldn't touch this again, there's a lot of pain and damage that has happened here and with her. You can give it to her and be there for her if you really want, but I honestly don't think that would be in your best interest. It sounds like this is typical behavior for her, so even if she regrets it, she doesn't have enough self control to stop doing it.

• I could return it it wasn't personalized or anything. And I know I should just let it go. I wear my heart on my sleeve. But it doesn't help me that at least to me. She was my first, and first one who I felt really notice me.

• Yea then I don't think it's worth sticking around for. She won't appreciate you as a friend.

• I agree with you. I just want all this mess to disappear.

Most Helpful Guy

• no, move on from ex's. that's why they're ex's. you weren't compatible

• thanks for mho

What Girls Said 3

• She cheated on you.

why the hell are you still hung up over a CHEATER?

and then guys say girls chase the bad guys all the time... when they do the same.

• Come on man. She CHEATED and I think so its enough to snap every chord with her. Have some self respect and move on.

• No. Fuck. Her.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!