Dated from the age of 11-21, I'm now 21 and he's 25. 3 months after breakup he gets a 38 yr old pregnant. Now she's living with him. Why :( ?

She's 6 weeks pregnant, and she moved in with him as soon as she found out she was pregnant. He hasn't proposed to her.

Did he ever care about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you saying that you dated for 10 years? From the time you were 11 until you were 21? Yes he cared about you. You don't date someone for ten years if you don't care about them.

As for the 38 year old. I have no way of knowing what's going on between them or why. But one thing that comes to mind is her clock is ticking. Maybe she just wanted a sperm donor. I know that's a stereotype, but it just seems to happen a lot.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• He was 15 when you were 11? Which means you were 14 when he was a legal adult...

Anyways... once you two broke up, he was free to do what he wanted with other women. That is his right. This dude likes his age disparities.

I'm not sure why you would question if he ever cared about you. Why would he have bothered being in a relationship for 10 years with you while probably being harshly judged for the age disparity, if he didn't?

• She's 38 wanted a kid and your boyfriend knocked her up. If you guys were together for 10 years yes he cared. The relationship with that older woman wouln't last long. Your boyfriend seems naive.

• Yes he did care for you at a certain point as a boyfriend. Now his attention is with another another woman who carries her unborn child. Regardless how hurtful you feel, face the reality and get over with the fact that he is with another woman.

• He never cared about you. You are lucky that he dropped you or you dropped him look at how irresponsible he is. You are too young to pine over this guy. Consider him an experience and move on

• I don't know we can't read minds.

• I didn't understand exactly what happened sorry. He fucked a pregnant woman? Or He made her pregnant by fuck her?

What Girls Said 3

• Why would his current relationship effect his feelings for you in the past. From what you have said this sounds like a rebound that got compacted.
    Just because relationships don't work out doesn't make your experiences or shared feelings any less real.
    I'm sorry that you are in this situation where you are still grieving over the loss of your relationship (and the future I'm sure you imagined with him) while it seems that he has moved on. I'm sure it isn't that simple for him. (Dating someone more than 10 years older, getting pregnant, and moving in so quickly, can't be simple)

• Sounds like he was banging her when you two were together and got her pregnant

• He did care for you and now its time for you to take care of yourself. you are young and its great!!! enjoy being single. He has someintng else to deal with now. let him go deal with his own issues.
    you are free :) enjoy life. stop all contact with him... dont get involve with the drama.