How do I break up with him for the night?

So I'm going to a party in a week and my boyfriend isn't going, but I really wanted to make out with other guys. What do I do? What do I say to break up with him for the night?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're not as into him as you think. No matter whether you break up or not, he will be hurt and maybe angry. Would you be okay with him doing this to you?

What Guys Said 6

• Ask a free pass.

• Lol be honest

• How about you don't...

• what you do is break up with your boy and tell him he deserves better than you.

• Really? For one night?

• Tell him you have gonasyphaherplaids cause that's what you're going to have soon after this party lol do him a favor and just dump him, he doesn't need someone like you. No one does

What Girls Said 3

• Well sounds like if you are willing to break up with him for the night so you can fool around with others, you should probably break up with him for good. Plus, he probably won't take you back.

• How about you break up with him permanently?

• You break up with him for the night, you break up with him forever. You have to decide what you value more.