How to make a breakup conversation?

I have a 9 month relationship. But he doesn't seem as interested as me anymore. We only talk 5 to 10 minutes a day. We never get together as the old times. I always loved him as the time I first met him. But he looks like he is bored. We almost never talk. But he never said that he wants to breakup. So I want to make a conversation to him bc I can't keep a relationship like this. But I don't know how to do this. Please help, What should I tell him without breaking his heart?

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• He's probably waiting until you just dump him anyway, so just say it's not working, you barely see each other, and just call it.

• Tell him what you just told us. That you feel that the relationship isn't the same and you don't wanna hold him dowm. You love him but you can only be with him if he feels the same way as you.

• Start the conversation with something like "I think we should breakup"
    if he asks why then just say that things doesn't seem to work out well between you two and that it would be better to just end it.