Ladies and gentlemen, who is the one that got away?

Who were they? Why didn't things work out? Do you think you might have a chance with them again in the future?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• There was this girl I had a huuuuuuuuge crush on, I even believed I loved her (pfff stupid, I know). I knew she really liked me too, but I was a chicken and in the end I ended up pushing her away and creating distance between us.

If we still lived in the same country and town, I know I could get her to like me again, though we're both over each other, since this happened years ago. But things were left unfinished, and the last time I saw her, I knew there was still something there, even though she had a boyfriend.

What Guys Said 3

• You, bebe-gurl.

• The beautiful sexy pink anons

• A girl I met online. She was everything I could ever want in a girl and more, in fact she still is.
    Everything was going perfectly until we had to take a break because we both needed to sort things out in our lives, although I didn't know what those things were on her end. I've been hurt many times in the past, so I had serious trust issues that I thought I had gotten over but clearly didn't. Stupid me couldn't leave well enough alone. I overthought everything, and in my own insecurity and desperation, I made a number of mistakes in an attempt to fix what I thought was a failing relationship. But I ended up being the one to ruin it. I broke her trust, betrayed her, and had lied to her.
    No I don't think I have a chance with her again. It was long distance, officially lasted less than a month, and ended over 6 months ago. At this point only an idiot would still believe that he has a chance.

What Girls Said 0