Should I try to win Ex-Girlfriend back?

I have been dating this amazing girl for the past two years. I was planning on asking her to marry me in July. We had a great relationship until March of this year, when I got into a fight with her about her Mother and I broke up with her for 1 day. Her mother treats her like an evil step-child. However, they are very close and I regret saying anything even if I thought I was standing up for her. I am about to finish my graduate program and had been really stressed about school, work and the future. Plus it was the anniversary of my moms death and I get really emotional that time of year. I really did not mean it.

Fast forward to May. I thought everything was going well and that she forgave me fully. I knew she had a problem with me not spending time with her mom and I was planning on asking for her hand and every time I saw her mom and I get nerves. I really did not know if her mom liked. I said that I would do a game night with her family two weeks before the breakup.

On our anniversary is when she broke up with me. We had dinner and i gave her a fitbit in her favorite color. After dinner we did a little shopping for my Dad and then she told me in the car that it was over. She said that she did not want to hold me back. She did not want to move to far away from her family and I was looking for jobs all over the county. She said I did not get along with her mom. She also said though how much she loved me and how I was a great guy.

Needless to say I was shocked and confused. I was going to merry her and the short distance that we had was about to be over. I was even willing to find a job in the area. I did not tell her I was planning on marrying her and I don't think I ever will. I loved her. In that week after the break up she removed my pic from Facebook and official told me it was over because she could not forgive me for March.

Now almost a month after the breakup I want to send her a text. Detailed, telling her how much I love her. Thoughts?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry to say this, but if she broke up with you on your anniversary then I don't think there's hope in this, she could've done it any other day. The impression I'm getting from all of this is that you must've loved her way more than she loved you.
    Besides, it is not a good idea to get back with an ex.. Exs belong to the past and should stay there, get over her.
    I hope you find the right girl for you soon. sorry this relationship didn't work for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. She is your ex. Get control of your emotions and stop acting like a little beta male cuck. She found someone else and you are disrespecting yourself and prostituting your own self worth and feelings by trying to get her back. You are conveying to her further more that you a weak beta male. She is fucking someone else boyo. I know the truth hurts but you gatta wake up before you make any more dumbass decisions.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Wow. She got pissed that your stood up for her? To her stepmother? Man, leave her so far behind that you can't see her in your rear view mirror. She has more issues than Time and Newsweek combined.

• I wish you good luck man ,, this girl doesn't seem to deserve this kind treatment It's a waste!