Has an ex ever contacted you after the break up?

What did they say and what did you do?

...
Man I should've added a poll lol whoops haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes many times, he tried contacting me through social media and at school. But I had to come close and just be honest with him and tell him I don't feel the same way about him. It was hard at first, but he wasn't treating me right anyways and I had given him way to many chances. Just saying he missed me, and wishing he never broke up with me, etc saying how sorry he was for cheating on me, etc. I didn't like how he treated me in the past so I moved on.

• It's good that you moved on, cheating is the worst.

Most Helpful Guy

• Omfg yes.. Gotta learn how to bloxk them

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. Well it happened lots so multiple things but the part I remember was the guy sent me a song and said it reminded him of me and then everything progressed into another fight to which he was blocked and will always be blocked

• Yes. Usually just asking how I am. One I ignored the other I answered.

• What made you ignore one but not the other?

• One I was sick of. The other I wasn't.

• Damn lol he sounds like the worst guy ever haha

• "hey baby, I miss you..." deleted and blocked faster than 911 in white neighborhoods

What Guys Said 1

• Yep, she was the best lady I've ever dated. We didn't end on bad terms. She'd text me out of the blue to catch up. The last text she sent was to invite me to her wedding which is no where near me and would be awkward.