How to make a man regret breaking up with you?

I'm depressed about our breakup. Thanks everyone

510

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Get supper fucking hot, then pretend to date some "downgrade" of him and let him know the new guys "tool" is bigger and better
    2. Just get supper doper hot and have every guy and their dads hit on you in front of him

Most Helpful Girl

• Success is the best way o revenge ,
    just move forward , be happy and beautiful , full your time with useful activities , let it go girl , remember there is always KARMA

What Guys Said 9

• Move on from it as quickly as possible, get a makeover, look beautiful and amazing and be totally happy.

• I said "be totally happy", not "look totally happy". You really have to genuinely move on. Anything less will show up as an act.

• Looking good helps to make a guy regret?

• Possibly.

Sometimes just looking happy is enough, like you're so happy without him and absorbed in your life. I think it's like a sense of jealousy but also like an, "Oh wow, she's changed so much for the better, she looks better than ever before, I kinda miss her..."

But keep in mind that this doesn't work as an act. You shouldn't play games, those often make you look bad. Really moving on is what makes you look great.

• just move on. there is no way to guarantee he'll regret it but by movign on and showing that the breakup isn't tearing you apart is a good way just to show he doesn't have control over you

• Try to better yourself. Maybe get in better shape or meet new people, go on random adventures. Do things that make you happy. Don't lash out on him show him your the better person.

• You move on. Nothing to be gained by making somebody else feel miserable. That is unless something like cheating is what caused the break up. If that is the case you could always make his life miserable by just posting that on social media. If it was just a break up and you dont like it, just move on.

• I'm also considering this with my ex, since I can't stop torture myself about her,
    it's so selfish to leave someone, just to look at your own hapiness only.

• If that is your first idea, then I'm not sure if you can make him regret his decision.

• Not gonna happen. Guys move on.

• I doubt that is possible.

• Sowhat, grow some balls and move the fuck on

What Girls Said 4

• You should be patient.

Sadly, he might be taking his time making up his mind whether he is regretting that he lost you. It could take some time, so it's important to be patient. It could be good for you two to have some time off, before he returns to you.

It's good to be patient; trying to force him back to you probably won't work. And who knows? Maybe you'll stop liking him, and then he'll really regret losing you.

Also be beatiful. Maybe it's time for a new haircut, or try that new top, or wear a different shade of gloss. Walk confidently or smile more warmly. Let him see that you're beautiful, and he's just let something gorgeous slip out of his hands.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• If he still likes you and is not stupid, he will come back. If he don't like you anymore, you're just making a fool outta yourself. Break ups are hard, but there will always be times, when you're gonna be alone. Maybe you should take this as a little practice for the future... sorry if it isn't what you wanted to her, but its the right thing to do, trust me.

• Stalk him for 10 years

• The best revenge is moving on.