Keeping this feeling inside and never know the possibility or telling him and knowing?

Do i tell him how I still feel for him? I am not sure anything will come of it but I feel/believe that saying something is better than holding it in and never knowing for sure. We had a great relationship for the time we were together until he fell into some sort of stress and upon coming out of it he totally changed. In the beginning he told me if there were problems we would talk about them etc. After the stress je told me, but it seemed like he ran. He told me he didn't feel connected and wasn't having the feelings he thought he should. he told me this one week and I didn't talk to him until the next week and thats when he ended it. Like i said I felt like he just ran. I feel like we have more, we really had a good thing going and then I just dont get it. He was someone we both said we could grow old with and saw us being together awhile. Both me and him thought so as well as everyone else including his family and our friends. He was my person and the one that got away. Since the Bu we have been inn contact. He initiated it and now I do some days. Sometimes we talk a lot during thr weeks and others it goes days. Liek I have not talked to him since Wednesday. We also had sex 3x and I know thats not a good idea. I sleep over when we do and its like It was before. We cuddle and such, but the next morning he tries to give me this awkward hug- like really!! For some reason I believe that soon or sometime down the road there could be another chance for us. To just give up is like running away from the problems he was having and it was he was ashamed or something. So should I tell him? If nothing comes from it then so be it, but just to get it off my chest might be better.

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No harm in just telling him, I think it'll give you clarity. But if he still claims to have this stress issue or some other excuse, then you have to let it go girl. Too many of us women put ourselves in these vulnerable positions because we're too hopeful and too afraid. We hope that he'll change and be ready eventually, and we're afraid to lose not only him but everything we've worked for. There are 2 things you must understand though; it's that you can't lose what isn't yours, and when a man finds the right woman, he gets ready. So don't sell yourself short and give yourself up for a halfway point and bleak silver lining. Be smart about the outcome of this.

• Thanks! yeah I think I will just tell him next time I see him. I just want to put it out there and let the ball be in his court. he was stressed because at the time he didn't have a job and his money was becoming low. Now he has a job. he's working at more than one. He got a temp job and a coaching job on weekends and just stopped the temp job to start his summer job. He told his bff who is also a mutual friend of mine that he needed to get his life in order before he could take care of anyone else too. That was when he was stressed etc. i think he is in a better situation now but like you said you never know if he will give excuses. When we were together he was or seemed ready. We were planning a lot and was looking forward to what came next. We were not together for long but it def was something special and he is def someone I saw long term with. I will just tell him how I still feel for him and when we do what we do it hurts sometimes. Thanks! :)

• I hope so. In my heart I feel like its not completly over as cliche as it sounds, but if it is Ill accept it even thought it is still going to hurt because he will be the one the got away but we will see. Thanks again and I also hope it turns out ok

• Not cliche at all lol of course you want the best outcome. I do hope you get it :)

• If you feel like you need to do this for yourself then do it. But don't have any expectations