I keep bumping into my ex at my hangout spot?

at some places I bumped into her but she didn't see me (or at least i think). but at other places that i hang out at, i notice she goes there with her gfs. i don't know if she knows that is my hangout spot but she brought a guy once there and was kissing him, as if she didn't see me.

i was not jealous but played it cool with her. at other times at the same hangout spot she would go with her gfs and keep walking around me, like real close, close enough to smell me. i would stop her and say hi and chat with her. she would be cool and walk off.

now she broke up with me months ago. she never heard from me. i love her but i'm not going to chase her. i don't know if she is trying to get me back or trying to get a reaction out of me to see if i still want her. i made it clear to her that i would date her again but i said in a way that i did my part, now it is her part to show.

What Girls Said 1

• If she knows thats your spot, she still has feelings for you too... she wants to see you but won't come right out... just keep it cool, don't contact her but be receptive to her contact.

• by receptive, do you mean that when i bump into her be cool, but don't contact on the phone?

• i feel indifferent when she is not around, but when i bump into her i feel romantic feelings.

• That may be because when she's not around you are distracted, but when she's around its hard not to focus on her. Just let her slowly come to you, it may take some time. Don't stop your life though, go out and enjoy life, date if you're up to it.

What Guys Said 2

• From what you shared it sounds like she still has feelings for you. And it also sounds like she knows it is over.

• i got back the power , she didn't even think i would ever do that by not contacting her anymore. i think she knows i'm happy with her and happy without her. i love her but i'm not going to sit there waiting for something to change.

• I would have to say that is a good attitude. It takes two. If you feel it is just you then maybe putting this in the past where it is at right now and moving forward to whatever is next is a healthy choice.

• Dont