Long distance relationship went bad, how to fix it?

I was in a long distance relationship with this amazing girl for a while and everything was perfect, after a while she told me she had a habit of hurting her self with sharp objects and she know it's wrong but she can't stop it , so every time she did hurt her self I ignored her for a day or more sometimes and she would text me like 20 times trying to fix us. After a while she said she can't handle this and we are over , I tried to fix everything only I made it worse , she now contacts me once every while and tells me she feels like I am stalking her even tho I am in a different content than her and just signed a contract with this company but she won't believe me , now that I lost every way to communicate with her and she ignores my texts I started to miss her like insanely , after a while I remembered that I know her Skype account but she doesn't know that.
Should I message her on her Skype account or that would scare her more? and what's the best way to approaches her if I decided to message her on her Skype account?

I really want to get her back so yah , I appreciate your help.

12

What Girls Said 1

• You should not message her. She might freak out and A: Call the cops or even cut herself more. The relationship with her is over and you can't save it. You should get help for her though. She sounds like she has a mental illness

What Guys Said 2

• You should not message her at all. You should block this person on every social platform out there and never look back.

Not to be a dick or anything but it doesn't seem like you have very many options when it comes to women. There is one type of woman who thrives on males of this type: A woman with Borderline Personality Disorder.

These women do certain things which is characteristic of this disorder:

"so every time she did hurt her self I ignored her for a day or more sometimes and she would text me like 20 times trying to fix us. After a while she said she can't handle this and we are over , " = IDEALIZATION/DEVALUATION

"she now contacts me once every while and tells me she feels like I am stalking her even tho I am in a different content than her " = GASLIGHTING

You should be doing everything in your power to RID yourself of this woman. She will NEVER get better and you CANNOT save her.

Missing a (potentially) borderline girlfriend despite her issues is VERY common.

Hope this helps.

• I wouldn't message her on Skype since she dosent know you know her Skype name. Its just going to creep her out. I'd say block her, delete all her texts etc. I know its hard but you guys are done..