Do you wait for another guy before you breakup?

Do you?

How many other girls do it?

72

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls do, some girls don't.

Girls that have had bad past relationships (and are less sympathetic) are more prone to doing this whereas girls who have had decent, civil relationships are more likely to break up then find a new guy.

What you are describing is sometimes termed "hopping from penis to penis".

What Girls Said 6

• no. that's terrible.

• I had too much respect for myself and my happiness to stay in a bad relationship. Also, I'd feel horrible leading a guy on just to fill a space until the next one shows up. So no, I definitely didn't ever do that.

The girls that do are probably the ones who need a relationship to be happy.

• Nope, done is done.

• it has happened but only because my boyfriend put us on a "break"

• Nope.

• No I just break up, and get a new guy.

What Guys Said 1

• Look at all of the comments from the women... most of them will not admit they have a backup or plan B just in case things go tits up with their current boyfriend... even a survey or some large anon questionnaire discovered this to be the case.

Most women have a backup plan but they will not admit it or just tell themselves what they want to hear. Take a look around at how quickly some of them have a new boyfriend or love interest..

Watch what they do, ignore what they tell you...