My ex blocked me on Facebook and told me to get out of his life, three months later I realized he unblocked me. When I reached out he didn't reply?

My ex and I were together for two and a half years. He ended up cheating on me and keeping it a secret then dumping me. then he strung me along for months saying we would get back together so he could get Sex from me. after admitting he had only been using me for Sex, he also admitted he had another girlfriend he had been cheating on with me. after this, he blocked me on social media and told me to get out of his life. the other day, his mom messaged me on Facebook asking how I was doing. I soon after realized he had unblocked me. I messaged him saying I had talked to his mom and thought it might be nice to catch up with him too. no response. what do I do? should I text him again? why did he unblock me if he had no intentions of communication?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your behavior shows that you have no respect for yourself and you want to be used for sex. Therefore, you have no right to complain when he once again uses you for sex and then eventually dumps you when someone "better" comes along. Why do you do this? If your answer is, "Because I love him," I and others will probably throw up.

• so you think if I were to see him again things would end the same way?

• should I block his number and Facebook? or is that too dramatic?

• You should block him from everything in your life, not for drama or to send him a message, but so that you will never, ever have any contact with him again.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it were me, After Hearing what I just read here, Dear... I would BLOCK him now.
    He is Probably Playing Hard Ball and All, and now that you know his His and Her History of being a Pompous Poop head as well, Move on with your own Life, don't Include him with any of his Own Strife... I don't trust this Zebra who is Probably after a Piece of your own Tail again with His... Own Tall Tale.
    He most likely would Message but when he is Ready, this Unsteady Eddy.
    Good luck and Press the Block Button now. xx

What Guys Said 4

• Okay, I hate to be an asshole but I hope you take this the right way...

Are you f$%&ing stupid?
    -He cheated on you
    -Then lied to you again and used you for months, just for sex
    -He admitted he was using you AND that he cheated on you again
    -Then tells you to get out of his life...

... and you somehow think it would be nice to "catch up" with him?

Seriously, go see a doctor...

• thanks for the advice, I appreciate the honesty. I don't know why I have a hard time moving on from him, especially after everything he did to me

• how could that help?

• Help you figure out how come you are OK with abuse, why you consciously or unconsciously crave being mistreated. It's not normal OR healthy to be remotely OK with someone treating you like that.
      Out of curiosity, are your biological parents still happily married?

• Damn girl. Get off the dick!!

You need some self-respect and dignity. Why would you try to be nice and talk to someone who did all that to you. That's just fucking stupid your asking to get burned again.

• He probably just unblocked you so he could stalk your facebook

• so that at least means he still thinks about me right?

• @Lovelinefan yeah she is a bit of a dumb bitch.

• Well I wouldn't put it quite like that, the goal isn't to insult her by calling her a "dumb bitch".
      There is a fine line between tough love and just being mean...

• he was probably having second thoughts.

• then why didn't he reply when I reached out?

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's quite clear things are over but you still want to maintain a connection.

Just stop. Stop trying to be friends, stop trying to talk to him. He's made it quite obvious he has little respect for you and doesn't really want to talk to you.

• I try to maintain a connection because i still care about him. do you think maybe one day he will reach out to me?

• that's true. should I block him on Facebook? and his number? or does that look too dramatic

• Just delete him from your friends list and from your phone, you don't need them... I wouldn't block personally, if he tries to contact you I'd just ignore it, or explain that you made a mistake contacting him before and dont wish to do so any more.

• Honestly, the way he disrespected you, I wouldn't even think about catching up. Block him everywhere. I would let that go... do not contact him anymore...

• He thought he was being too dramatic by blocking you so he undid it.

• God damn, just move on.

• Why would you even try contacting him or even care to contact him. He USED you and he CHEATED on you. If you're hoping to get back with him he'll just do the same thing to you again. My advice is to forget about him. He's not worth your time. Just quit talking to him. If he really wanted to be in contact with you again after he unblocked you he would of messaged you. Just forget about that jerk.

• so then why do you think he unblocked me?

• I'm glad I was able to talk to you you have great advice!!

• I am too! You have a great one too! I hope everything works out for you! Keep your head up!