Ex boyfriend being mean and we work together?

Me and my ex had a bad breakup a few weeks ago. Like 2 weeks. Unfortunately I work with him and long story short he's just been very childish. There was a delivery that should have gotten picked up but wasn't and nobody knew why because he failed to tell me the issue so everybody was asking me what happened etc. So I had to call the company and that's when they informed me of what happened (not gonna bore u with explanation lol). Then today I see him (he's at work early like 2 hours ) and since I passed him up right when he came out restroom, i naturally said"Hi Luis!" And he jus looked at me and wanted to ignore me but then was like "what's up" all mean. Now this situation just sucks cuz we work together. I refuse to bring personal be in workplace so not sure why he is making work difficult Why do guys act this way please? Just natural asshole? Any advice how too stick out this negative behavior? He's trying to move on but in a unhealthy way because the way he's doing it is interfering with work. I'm cordial,

12

What Guys Said 2

• One of the problems with workplace romances.

You probably need to get him alone for a couple of minutes and make it clear to him that work must continue and not be hampered by what has gone on between you. Let him know that the two of you can be cordial and professional. Hopefully he will get the idea without communication problems getting to be a problem that management deals with.

• Yeah I agree. But it was hard to resist because he pursued for months ! And then I gave in. :/ I would want to talk with him but I'm sure he'll be a pick and state "all is good". Maybe after another week I don't know. I get unwelcome vibes but it's like dam cut its work

• The way that he is acting is predictable and certainly not outside the range of human behavior. You cannot expect him to behave in any other way, This is why you should not date people with whom you work.

• I agree but he pursued me for months that's why I finally gave in. We'll I'm not gonna be a butch to him at work so any advice?

• Can you ignore him? Work a different shift?

• Well I do work 1st shift and he works 2nd shift so I ignore him all the time. Just today I was out on the floor and didn't know he came to work early so it suprised me when I saw him and I've always been the bigger person in tough situations u know so I was nice.

What Girls Said 1

• Not sure what the delivery has to do with it but it sounds like he's still bitter over the break up. It may be difficult but always take the high road, ignore his nastiness and do your job as good as you ever could. Eventually he'll mature but in the meantime, he hasn't brought you down to his level.

• Thanks girl :) You really did help me with u r advice. I'll kill him with kindNess :)