My ex is seeing my friend?

I was with my ex for 6 years, was engaged and I broke it off with him two months ago to be with someone else. Before I get judged, he had no ambition to do anything with his life, I basically paid for everything and he didn't support my education. He took it really hard. Begging me to marry him and have a baby. I felt that I was over him completely until I ran into him and one of my old friends "together". He used to talk so negative of my friend, so I was shocked. I got upset because at first my thoughts were "he's using her", I ended up yelling at him. She later on started texting me saying that she felt awkard, that he keeps trying to sleep with her, and that she didn't want to hang out with him. When I asked her to respect me and not date him, she kept switching the subject. She was saying that he still loves me, talks to her about me, and that he called out that night because of me. But then tells me "I didn't think you two were that serious" which was her reason as to why she's talking to him. When I said he was using her, she got all defensive. Why get defensive if she doesn't like him? I found out that she's still close to her ex, which seems like that isn't over with. My ex and her work together and he's actually her boss, and I mentioned that. I threatened to say something. They can't have an actual relationship because he's her boss, so what's the point? So he calls me telling to me telling me to leave it alone. I would bring her up and he would say that he didn't care what she was doing, that the conversation was about him and I, and how I'm acting. He said that I hurt him and that we both moved on. The conversation ended badly and now he isn't answering me. I just don't get it. Why do I care? Why am I hurting when I wanted to be out of the relationship? Why would my friend be a snake? Is she into him? Is he using her? He takes her out in public but he could lose his job, so why? Does he still love me?

21
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• She is into him and he is using her and you are kind of jealous or uncomfortable with it. And it is normal for you. You might deny my allegations but think about it. He doesn't love you. He might be attracted or sees you as a potential money jar. But pffftt no love and shit.

• Yeah, I'm extremely uncomfortable with it =\. He was crying to me just three weeks ago, telling me he loves me and that he would do anything to fix us. We lived together and were engaged, he paid his side of the bills but never had money for anything else, unless it was small stuff. He took an leave of absence from work, I believe that he does love me or at least he did. Just wasn't sure if he was using her to fill the void.

• iIt is just infatuation, do not take it seriously. And do not worry about him. He will show his true face!

• Thank you, I wish I didn't care. He def took a down grade lol

What Girls Said 2

• what's the difference between food stamps and you taking care of him well the government's taking care of him and not you
    he was a loser okay it was good that you dumped his sorry ass I don't trust neither one of them don't talk to her stay away from him she sounds no good neither if she wants to loser let her have the loser and they've been hanging out behind your back which speaks on her homegirl to you

• @Seawoman1 I couldn't agree with you MORE girl. Well said I wouldn't bother with any of them.

• I gave you my answer but yet you're defending them both and if he can't pay for any of the activities you were doing he's still a jackass you called him a loser let them both be

• Sorry, only because I checked the phone line to be sure =\. I'm going to let it go, just can't wish them true happiness

• Red Flag warning stay away from both and move on FOREVER.