When you change your relationship status?

I just went on Facebook and saw that my boyfriend changed his relationship status to single.

This came as a huge shock, and I'm very very sad, as we were just texting, making jokes, we had spent the whole week together and he even asked if I had gotten home ok.

Weve been together for over 1.5 years, and we loved each other a ton. So I thought. He's currently out with a friend drinking, so I'm pretty worried and heartbroken and confused.

Why would you change your status? If everything was great? So randomly? Is it even a big deal to you? Or am I reading too much into it?

Note: we once we broke up for a week and he still wouldn't change his status to single.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Facebook official is not official at all. If he's going to pull that shit don't accept it because it's an absolute awkwardly act not telling you to your face

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Um.. what I'm wondering is who even uses Facebook anymore?

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like an invitation or a way of saying things might not be okay. Tall to him. Or else he might be cheating or looking towards it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe his friend did it as a joke? Or maybe he's just a jerk and you deserve better? Only one way to find out.

0|1
    0|0
  • he changed it to single because he's single.
    you can care about each other and be civil and friends but you're broken up

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be a sign that he's ready to move on in the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck it. Move on

0|0
    0|0