When you change your relationship status?

I just went on Facebook and saw that my boyfriend changed his relationship status to single.

This came as a huge shock, and I'm very very sad, as we were just texting, making jokes, we had spent the whole week together and he even asked if I had gotten home ok.

Weve been together for over 1.5 years, and we loved each other a ton. So I thought. He's currently out with a friend drinking, so I'm pretty worried and heartbroken and confused.

Why would you change your status? If everything was great? So randomly? Is it even a big deal to you? Or am I reading too much into it?

Note: we once we broke up for a week and he still wouldn't change his status to single.

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Facebook official is not official at all. If he's going to pull that shit don't accept it because it's an absolute awkwardly act not telling you to your face

Most Helpful Girl

• Um.. what I'm wondering is who even uses Facebook anymore?

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like an invitation or a way of saying things might not be okay. Tall to him. Or else he might be cheating or looking towards it.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe his friend did it as a joke? Or maybe he's just a jerk and you deserve better? Only one way to find out.

• he changed it to single because he's single.
    you can care about each other and be civil and friends but you're broken up

• Could be a sign that he's ready to move on in the relationship

• Fuck it. Move on