Is it too assholish to leave pregnant gf?

We had an open relationship and she was fucking other guys too. I even don't know if the baby is mine or not. I didn't have any problem at the first, but now I want to make a DNA test and break up with her, if the baby is not mine. Is this a too assholish plan?

Most Helpful Girl

• if you are the 'primary' man involved, and u agreed to her fucking other men, and she agreed to u fucking other women, then u BOTH should have been prepared for the chance of pregnancy to AT LEAST quadruple, depending on how many dicks and vaginas are involved here.

if ur just gonna leave because u dont know whose baby it is, then why the hell make the stupid decision of an open relationship? this is something u agreed on, and so u need to stay, no matter what. even if this baby doesn't turn out to be yours, your agreement to the open relationship makes u and her responsible for the consequences of ur decisions.

• But, there is no legal restrictions. I can do leave her, if she is bearing other guy's child. Actually, I will leave her, even if the baby is mine. She looks kind of contaminated now in my eyes. I think I denied male nature by allowing her fucking other guys.

• but you just said "Actually, I will leave her, even if the baby is mine"
      whatever that inner voice is, dont listen to it, because you're going to regret it. u dont just have sex and hope for the best. these things happen and that girl is gonna feel so broken having to raise this kid on her own. that isn't fair at all. i truly hope u consider staying. thank u for hearing me out.

• But, we are not equal with her now. She was fucking 2 guys when we had a relationship. But, I thought if I had fwbs, it may be disturbing for her. I think I can't stay with her anymore. Don't judge me, it is male nature, But, I i be close to the baby, if it is mine.

What Girls Said 16

• If it is your baby it doesn't make you an ass-hole for leaving her under these circumstances, but it would make you an ass-hole if you weren't there for your baby... considering she isn't an ass -hole and lets you be a father

• Of course I would not leave, if it is my baby. But, I can't stand with her too. Whenever I look at her, I will remember her hypersexuality. It makes me disturbed instinctively.

• Why is it because of her polygamy? If it is so, it began to be very often in where I live. It is hard to find a normal woman.

• Yes it is because of that. I would rather be alone than with someone like who treats me in a disrespectful way. Just coz it is normal in your area doesn't mean you have to accept being treated that way

• Did you have an open relationship by both your choice or just by hers? Of course get a DNA test. It's up to you whether you'd want to raise a child that isn't yours but if it is yours, you should help raise it regardless of whether you stay with your girlfriend or not. If you don't want to stay with her, don't.

• I think it's assholish when you consented to an open relationship, yeah.

• If it's another guys baby you should let the two of them work out their future. Maybe next time you'll think about all the possible downsides of an "open relationship".

• Well... you should find out if the baby is yours - if it is - it would be an asswholish thing to leave.

• You should have thought about that before getting an open relationship.

• I loved her, but I couldn't change her. She was just hypersexual. I accepted her how she was, but I feel I made wrong instinctively.

• Well since you agreed to it, it would be assholish to leave her for that kid. Get the dna test and if it's not yours you don't need to accept it as such. Do you really still love her? If the answer is yes, fucking deal with it.

Oh and it would be extremely stupid of her if it was someone elses. When you sleep with multiple people, condoms are an absolute must.

• it's smart, definitely always do a dna test

• I really feel sorry for this baby. he's gonna be a confused joe.

• Why have an open relationship?

• No, if its not urs BAAAIL. I would if i were you. Open relationship? U serious? U know how many diseases? How YOU know she's safe? I've been in something almost kinda like this. I got over it. It gets messy after a while.

• ... no, its smart to walk away from anything the moment you are not happy.
    .

• You have the right to a DNA test.

• It is good. I thought feminazis will came and say you should take care of another guy's baby too.

• With open relationships, it's tricky. If you are her main guy, then you can take a paternity test to see if the child is yours. If it is yours and you just leave, then yes it is an asshole move. If not, then no.

• Nope. Not your problem

• take DNA test. Take care of the baby if he/she is yours. However, no matter what the result is, leave your girlfriend. She is fucking around with other guys. She will raise up your kid (if this is the case) to be someone just like her.

• Why do you think she must be monogamic. I was always monogic. But, women tend to be hypergamous, she was enjoying other cute guys too ;)

• they had an open relationship though.

• haha assholish, what a great word, ok what you need to do is get that DNA test, and if you are still sure you want to leave her and the baby is yours you should support the child at least, if it's not yours then there is nothing holding you there if you don't love her anymore, do not stay out of pity that never works out.

What Guys Said 15

• It's never too much assholery to leave a pregnant girl. And no one says you can't break up with her even if the kid is yours. You don't have a say in whether or not she has the kid, anyway. You can just make child support payments and curse your life.

• Nope, it's financially sound; if it is yours, you want to make sure because that's 18 years of child support.

• Don't fool yourself mate. You've already made up you're mind, you're leaving.

Good luck to you.

Out of curiosity, did you not have the birthcontrol/ abortion talk?

• No.
    You had an open relationship, not an open invitation for her to get pregnant.
    If the kid is not yours, then leave.

• Not at all. Don't hang around if the baby isn't.

• of course not. especially if you dont want the kid. you ditching her and the kid is not nearly as bad as abortion.

• Nah I find that reasonable

• Well, maybe the open relationship was a bad idea since you bldidnt really think it out to well.

• Tell her you don't want it if it's not yours, and you won't be with her unless it is yours. Not difficult really.

• Why would you stick around and take care of a baby that's not yours?

• no man i think its normal. if the child is not yours then you cannot be held responsible.

• of course not, if you were planning on leaving her regardless, then yes

• Nope

• You sir, you fucked up. You should get a DNA test done and then decide what to do. If it's yours, then it's your responsibility to stay put.

• If not, then no.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more