My Ex texted me "hey". Should I just ignore it?

He sent that text few weeks and I wanted to ignore. Yesterday he posted a lot of selfies and it made me miss him.

He broke up. with me 2 months ago...

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore him... cuz your life isn't an emergency button to use as he wish.
    just enjoy ignoring him.

Good luck..

• Thank you!
      Do you think it's not important, right?

• it's important to show that you worth it (ignore him)... but it's too late and doors are closed for any chances= self-esteem.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you should ignore it. Every time an ex does that - they're asking for a booty call... Ignore the jackass.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Just send a cryptic ;) wink emoji lmao that'll keep him guessing hahaha

• What do you think that could mean? That he wants attention?

• That would be rude, I wouldn't even do that to a stranger.

• What if your ex hurt you?

• (Those are just two extremeties which are likely to be true.)

Also, next time don't give anyone "he broke up with me" bullshit.
      It takes two to form a relationship. It takes two to break it.

• Thanks for your opinion. I always tried to help him you know, he had anger issues and sometimes it was very hard to deal with him. But I didn't want to let him go, I thought we could work things together.
      He broke up with me via text... and he didn't even want to talk to me. His mother said that he doesn't worth it and she was really mad that he was acting like that. I asked him: " are we broken up? do you still love me?" and he only said: "yes and yes"

... nothing else.

• typical.

leave him in the past.

• What does ignoring somebody do? Just say "hey" and be civil.

• Do you think it was rude?
      I just don't want to suffer anymore and to have expectations

• @orphan that's not true at all. I don't send long, meaningful texts to somebody unless I know they're actually at their phone

• exactly my point... if it was important you'd want them to know regardless... for instance if someone died.

• I think it's good to be civil, and you should probably reply, but it wouldn't be bad to ignore it

• If he wanted me back he would say more right?

• He could just be starting off with that, seeing how you reply and going from there

What Girls Said 2

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they Can't and Don't Make up and that it's Good-bye , my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in his Softie Spot here, dear , there may come a time down the Love Line Where... It Made me Miss him.
    He most Likely is Missing the kissing and the His and Her History you both used to Share. And with Pulling on your Heart strings, with all of these things, this is what he had in his own Head when he Pushed a few Buttons, in turn, Pushing a few of yours.
    Go slow with Joe's Flow. Many times over when two people call it quits, Coming back doesn't Necessarily mean that it's Going back to the "Way We Were," but Maybe taking it 'Slow' and just Going to "Friends with Benefits" Instead in the Bed. This is a Round about Way of Saying, "No strings attached right now."
    It's your Choice, your Call, whether you Want to find out at All.
    Good luck. xx

• How long was your relationship?

• 1 year and a few months but he broke up with me for 2 months before