After not seeing my ex for 6 months... he texts me that he's coming home for the summer and thought it might be nice to see me. what does this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is he your ex? I'm thinking he wants to nail you or he still has feelings for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't Mean they Can't and Don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who Still has a Softie Spot in his His own Heart where X Marks the 'Spot,' there Could Come a Time down the Love Line When he has This... Thought it might be nice to see me.
    Don't be too Quick to wear your own 'Heart' on your sleeve. He may be 'Coming home for the summer,' but knowing it is Not 'Forever,' he may be Cleaver in just wanting a Friends with Benefits factor Instead in his Head.
    Go Slow with Joe, should you Accept seeing him. Be on your Guard and who Knows... How it Goes.
    Good luck. xx

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• He wants sex for the summer. He want to come home to something he believes it's easy to get until he find something better later.

• Well depends on how you feel his intentions are towards you and how the relationship ended. He could be looking to catch up and go swimming or just looking for a summer thrill like the others said below.

• He wants your P.

Nothing more.

What Girls Said 2

• He just wants to spend time with you. Nothing more.

• He wants to have sex with you, nothing more