Didn't delete any of his exes but me?

Hi,
I broke up with my ex 3+ months ago. No fights, no drama. Basically, it was kinda mutual decision since we both knew that we're way too different to be together. Now I'm in a perfect relationship and can't be any happier.
What I noticed, though, is that my ex started deleting me from his friends list from every social one by one even though we agreed that we will kinda stay in contact. Alright, whatever, I understand why he does that and I'm totally ok with it but I realized one thing: he has always had his 2 other exes in his friends list on all socials. He is still friends even with the ex he has broken up with 2.5 years before we got into a relationship. He never deleted any of them but he deleted me from everywhere we could find me. It just made me wondering why is that?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• move on b.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you care if he's not with you?

What Guys Said 4

• Fun.

• He is most likely a process of him getting over you, or someone is doing it for him. I had a female friend guide me through a break up, and made me do a few things to help.

• He trying to make easier for himself to move on.

• He's trying to get over you.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably as doesn't want to see you with your new boyfriend or he just gets on with them more