My ex who left me for another guy is getting marry, How to handle the situation?

We were happy until I did a mistake by having a one time affair, then she left me without giving me another chance while I was still love her. She find another guy after a year and now after 2 years they are engaged.
All these 2 years I told her how much I am sorry and how I love her but she doesn't care about my emotions and feeling.
I wish her a happy life but wanted myself to be the person who marry her and have a family with her.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this is one of those times in life where you just have to admit to yourself... you screwed up.

Honestly, if a guy cheated on me, I wouldn't be too secure about marrying him either...

I think coming to terms with yourself, and deciding to become a better, stronger person is the only thing you can do. Learn from the experience—you know what can happen now when you lose control.

• You need to accept responsibility for your actions, and forgive yourself. This cannot stop you from becoming a better person. I get it—I was you—but I accepted responsibility and have a wonderful boyfriend now that I will NOT lose due to my own negligence/lack of self-control.

• you are right but I still love her I wish to find a girl who I love more.

• Believe me... You will. I had the exact same fear. Give yourself some time...

What Girls Said 3

• I do understand that people can make mistakes without meaning harm to someone else or themselves, but you must understand that in her point of view, you might as well be a serial cheater. She just took the safe path for herself, getting out of the path that could lead to emotional suffering. It worked out well for her, so I doubt she's ever coming back. Why would she, considering most likely "cheater" is the first thing it comes to her head when she thinks of you? I'm sorry but you do have to move on.

• Wow I bet you knew she wouldn't stick around or maybe you thought she loved you so much she would put up with being cheated on!
    Karma is a bitch and maybe next time your in a relationship you won't cheat on her.
    Sorry to say but she's done the right thing for her moving on. You now need to get over it and try and find a happy place for yourself. You will one day be as happy as her to if you allow yourself to be.
    Good luck with your future

• If you ever see her again, give her a high five from me.

What Guys Said 3

• u didn't wanna marry her when u were fucking that other brawd.

• You screwed up, now deal with it. There's no room for cheaters

• You cheated, therefore you deserve it.