How do I get over this situation My ex wife of eight years (Divorced for two months) is sleeping with my neighbor?

I just found out tonight from hearing them having sex... forever alone at its worst.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to say this harshly but your wife probably emotionally moved on lobg before the divorce. So what feels like 2 months to you may feel like 3 years to her.
    That's a tough situation for you and really the only thing you can do is realize that it has ended between you two. Close that door and let her move on and you do the same.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Move and move on

• Wow really? I totally love how when a relationship ends one side cares and the other just Tottally doesn't. I mean yeah she has a right to move on but come on to the next door neighbour talk about rubbing your nose in it.
    Anyway my advice would be cry it out. Pack up everything that reminds you off her. Move your bed away from the joining wall. Redecorate join a gym and be happy again. Everything you do for yourself will lift you. You was together a long time but don't sit around and listen it. Get your own little bedroom fun and enjoy it. Life is way too short to be anything but happy. It will take time bit you will get there
    Good luck with it!

• You're at most 24 years old and been married for 8 years?

What Guys Said 2

• You're at most 24 years old, and yet you were married for eight years?

• Just be happy for her. But if that doesn't work, you could always f_ck her sister, that's always pretty good revenge.