What are your favorite break up songs?

I've asked this before, but no one is responding :( If you have any good songs that deal with heartbreak, share them here :)

y'all have such mainstream tastes. :D

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 9

• She ain't going out like that... but it's country
    Always by Bon Jovi?

🎶whatever poisons in this bottle will leave me broken sore and stiff, but it's the genie at the bottom who I'm suckin at, he owes me one last wish🎶 Jude Law and Semester Abroad

• All About Tonight - Pixie Lott
    Broken Arrow - Pixie Lott
    Turn It Up - Pixie Lott
    Never Be Like You - Kai/Flume

• I'm into emo style of song, so...

1. I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace
    2. Break You - Marion Raven
    3. Smile - Lily Allen

and one Korean Song, I just love it's lyric and music, and turns out, their music video was quite emotional too. Love Sick by FT Island, try to find the song with English subtitle lyric, it's quite good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZZkfwK9w-A

• Adele - Rolling in the Deep.

The best of all so far.

• You'll think of me by keith urban

• What Hurts The Most by Cascada is a great one.
    Somebody's Me by Enrique Iglesias.
    Usually when I am dealing with heartbreak I listen to Enrique Iglesias. It seems to slowly heal you.

• lol, me too, although I would never admit that to anyone haha. Enrique has a talent for putting deep feelings into words and music. 60s songs and jazz music is great for dealing with feelings, but it seems to just open my wounds more. Easy, uncomplicated, cheesy pop is the best medicine.

• Yeah. When I'm sad I don't want to listen to Cascada much, I want to listen to something that kinda shows my feelings. You know, something you can relate to. One of the other good songs is Thousand Years by Christina Perri. I don't know why, but it works. I think the slow songs are better than upbeat ones

• Don't-Bryson till and Beyoncè-Best thing I never had

• Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor

• Anything Adele
    Carrie Underwood- Wine after Whiskey
    Paramore- All I wanted
    Snow Patrol- You could be happy :'(
    Brand New- Luca