If you started dating someone new and blocked your ex on Facebook, after ending that relationship what would be a reason to unblock your ex?

my ex did this and im confused. he texted me one day "get out of my life. i love her and not you. get over me. im blocking you" and then he blocked me. three months later, they end and i notice he unblocks me. what is the reasoning behind this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I felt sad, stupid and pathetic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes when people are hurt , frustrated or upset they react to their negative emotions. So at times they become irrational and make hasty decisions. Over time when the person has calmed down and thinking more rational they realise they were too hasty.

Maybe he's opening up the way for you both to be on speaking terms again.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• hm. difficult to say. maybe there was something not said from his point of view. or maybe he wanted to give himself the possibility to hear from you again

• Sounds like a drama queen. I don't waste time with people who do stuff like this. Unless your some kinda crazy stalker. Either way I'd say move on and don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 3

• maybe he wants to hook up and expects you to initiate it? DONT!!

• Most likely he's just being nosey... but you should block him now...

• It kinda sounds like she did it and he just let her and now he just unbloked you cause he doesn't care. But no that doesn't mean he wants you back

• i know for a fact they weren't together when he texted me. they were about 10 hours away from each other so I know he's the one who sent it. and if he didn't really care then wouldn't it be easier to leave me blocked?

• it was imessaging like texting from his phone!

• Okay than... He's just crazy... Maybe he wants to hook up now that he's lonly... But don't do it!