How can I make my ex jealous and want me back using twitter?

She dumped me in a very impolite way even though I was nice to her and I kinda wanna revenge.
We live in different cities now so the only way I can do this is twitter because I think she still stalks me there, but I don't know how I'm gonna do that and I need your help guys!

21

What Girls Said 2

• Seeking revenge shows your true character. It means you are a vindictive person, so maybe she did the right thing ending the relationship. She probably started to see this side of your personality

I find you get to know more about a person at the end of a relationship than during the entire time you were with them. It makes you thankful that you aren't still with the person you almost settled for

Seeking revenge just lets the person watch you suffer. I'd never give that satisfaction to a person who hurt me. I'd just move on from them

• How about you just grow up and move on with your life?

What Guys Said 1

• Be the bigger person, forget she even exists.

That's the best revenge.