Would you divorce someone who got fat?

Even if I had a wife who got a little fat, I would divorce her. Fat chicks are disgusting.

Most Helpful Girl

• he would not got fat since it's me who cook and do portion haha
    But if he get fat and refuse to do a diet and workout yes I will divorce.
    If he want to do a diet and workout I would help him and not divorce

• Thank for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how "fat" they got.

For the MOST part, I would not divorce a woman if she got a little "fat." Even if she gained a significant amount of weight, I still wouldn't divorce her. If I'm MARRIED to the girl, I would have to like just more than her looks.

Now, if she gained a massive amount of weight until she was obese (leaning morbidly obese), then I would have an issue, and possibly get a divorce.

What Girls Said 14

• No I wouldn't cuz life happens and looks change. I would just encourage them to workout & I would work out with them cuz I love them & were suppose to support one another. :) How I see it looks are are going to change overtime & I would ask myself "Would I want someone divorcing me if I gained weight", no so why would want to do that to them. :)

• No I wouldn't because I don't think It could go unnoticed for them to get that way, I would talk to them prior to it getting to that level. However fat can shed away, its not the end of the world.

• I was reading somewhere that the more weight people put on the happier they were (generally) I think this is true for some, untrue for others.

• I wouldn't, well it honestly depends how fat, if he was like 300lbs then maybe, I don't know I'd still love him because I also go by personality but i also need to be attracted to them so I don't know but If he was only some overweight then I'd be fine w it, I'd workout w him and make healthy foods for him.

• Sorry for not being able to take you or this serious. Fat chicks are disgusting? Would you like to see your wife leaving you after you'd gain a few pounds? That's cold.

• No. I'm not shallow like that and I'm certainly not rude enough to ever say or even think that bigger people are disgusting.

• Lol, yeaa id divorce someone who got bald or got limp dick thats disgusting tooπŸ˜’. You sholud never get married with your outlook.

• No I'd probably assist them in losing weight, cause you know I'm not shallow and I love that person to death and divorce is fucking expensive as hell

• No. If it began to impact our marriage negatively & there was no change or try for change, then maybe.

• No I would not.
    But you're a complete piece of shit. I would divorce somebody like you for that. You don't deserve to have a wife.

• Maybe... if he didn't want to put effort into losing the weight.

• You don't have to worry about that sweetheart, you won't even get to first base in your lifetime.

• Nope :)

• Stop beating around the bush and tell us how you REALLY feel about fat chicks.

What Guys Said 12

• No, but I would very, very, very strongly prefer she didn't. Wives are going to age and change over the years.

You tend to love them for their endearing qualities. Even if you dated a girl who was absolutely stunning in her 20s for example, there are going to be better-looking girls who will catch your eyes a decade or two down the line.

If you prefer to be with those, it's generally better not to get married. It's when you find some idea of "home", perhaps, in your partner, that it might be a good idea.

That said, I really, really don't want my wife to get fat, and I'd push her to exercise with me if that were to begin to happen.

• At first, I would say yes, but I probably wouldn't. I'm very much into fitness. I would hate to see her body get like that, but wouldn't leave her over it. Would encourage healthy behavior. I have known someone who got divorced because their fat wife lost a lot of weight and got skinny. Some guys like fat women. Guess he couldn't handle it. He met someone else who was fat.

• Though I don't like fat girls, I wouldn't divorce my wife because of that. There must be something very wrong if she stopped caring about herself, so I'll work with her to fix that.

• Nope and good luck finding a partner in life with that attitude

• ... If I did marry I'd never leave them for this.

• Damn right cuz I didn't marry a big boated whale...

• That's a stupid reason, I'd try to encourage her to get a little fitter

• I wouldn't do that, I'd talk to her about it. Heck she might even be more attractive cause I like thicker women. But honestly this question seems trollish

• Depends. If she became Orca I'd leave her, yes. Most men would.

• No i would try to divorce the fat by making them lose weight lol

• @elissadido why would i throw away Allah phat treasure that he gave it to meh as a blessing πŸ‘™πŸ˜˜

• I wouldn't be so hasty. Sure, your partner needs to be attractive to you, but if she's just a little fat, I don't see the big deal. I think I must have lost about 2 years worth of fat in about 5 weeks, just by making marginally better dietary decisions.