How do you deal with seeing an ex who treated you very badly move on and treat someone very well?

Especially when it happens right in front of your eyes.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I could help, I'm going though the same thing, only think I'm doing now, I'm throwing away this things that he bought/gave me, It helps a little bit, except you cry when you're done and try to get them back but don't don't, fight it. Try and go out with new people, or people that don't know about your previous ex, that will somehow contribute to you forgetting him, because that person has no idea about your ex, so it's less likely for you to talk about him or for that person to randomly ask.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I have a lot of experience with his and at first it does hurt, but you have to know if you tried your best and they didn't appreciate it thats not on you. Perhaps they did feel bad and hope that they can treat the next one better because they learnt their lesson, or it could just be the beginning, like think back to the beginning he probably did treat you well too, and now you're looking from an outside perspective. If they're in a new relationship its basically like a routine for them.

• I'm lucky enough to not bump into my ex's to see that happen.

• Try to move in. Keep busy, better yourself. Time will help.