Does this mean my boyfriend wants to breakup? (Details below)?

So my boyfriend has not been chilling a lot with me lately (he used to live pretty close to me btw) but yesterday I confronted him about it and this is what he said. According to what he's saying he lives 35 min away from my house now but does this mean he wants to break up?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Not necessarily, but if you over-react in a clingy way, you may push him away. Just back off for a while and wait for him to come back around.

• So do you think I should just stop messaging him and only reply if he messages first?

• Just message him and say, "I guess you're busy and I don't want to be a bother, so call me whenever it's convenient for you."

• it means he does not really give a shit and does not value your relationship.

• Oh really why do you say that?

• Well in my time in the Army i had some soldiers that would put in for a pass EVERY weekend so the could drive the the next state just so spend the night with their girlfriend. So if its the 35 min that he's using it does not seem like he's worth your time.

What Girls Said 1

• No, it means he lives 35 minutes from your house.

• 35 min is not that far at all =P id travel across the world or a girl i felt worth my time

• Okay I'll do that and back when he had his place I used to go over all the time and see him but now that he doesn't have one he usally just comes here or we meet at a park or something and what should I reply back to what he sent me?

• Just tell him that you want to see him more often.