He says he loves me but is in a relationship with her. What should I do?

I had a relationship with him but I broke up with him because I was young and scared to introduce him to my parents. He kept pushing me and I lost it and broke up with him. For months we just stayed friends and he was begging me to come back... until I told him that I was still in love with him. He replied that he was seeing another girl. We slept together but it, ofcourse, didn't change anything. I was heart broken and told him I didn't want to be friends anymore. We didn't had any contact for months, till he e-mailed me that he missed me and was hoping that we could be friends again. We were just friends for a few months, then he told me that I am the one he really wants and wants me back. I asked if he broke up with his girlfriend but he was still with her. I was dating someone else and told him that it wasn't a good idea since the friendship was good and dramafree. Since that moment I was confused. We hang out a lot, he even met my parents (as just a friend) and he told me secrets he didn't even told me when we were together. I don't know what to do. I still love him and he tells me he loves me too but he still has that girlfriend. He told me he is scared to break up with her, that their relationship is not bad but she just is not me. She forgave him that he cheated on her (with me) and now he feels guilty and is scared that he will end up alone. He texts me everyday several times, just to tell me he misses me, wants to cuddle me... I can't move on and I can't get back together because of his girlfriend... Should I just wait? Or convince him to come back to me? Ask him to choose? Tell him I don't want any contact?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, at the end of the day he would be with you if he really wanted to be. It sounds like he likes the idea of you being around as a fallback girl incase things get messy with his girlfriend, and he says what he needs to, to keep you in place. I wouldn't wait around and I definitely wouldn't convince him to be with you. If you have to convince someone to be with you, than you don't want them!! I would tell him you're not waiting around for things to fall through for him and go about your life. If he knows you aren't waiting there for him maybe he will take you more seriously.
    I know it's hard to walk away from someone you so deeply care about but it will only cause pain for you if you chose to wait and things don't work out in your favor. Look after you. Good luck hun!!

• Thank you. This morning I told him that I need to move on with my life. He went after me and said that he needs a few days to decide if he wants me or not. I gave him a week, so I will see... Don't expect anything.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• ok here it goes im not reading your post.. just the title! Ask yourself one simple question is he still with her? if the answer is yes than i think you can see what he has decided.. I have used that love card countless times and im a douche for it but whatever.. I have kept girls strung along for a VERY long time even if i was NEVER going to pick them by using just those three words " I Love You"

• He's full of shit. He wants his cake and to eat it too. You can't be this stupid but then again maybe you can. After all you thought fucking him would make him leave his girlfriend. Lol smh

• Thank you, I needed to hear that.

• Just leave him seriously, you dont need him there are billions of males on the planet. All he want is just SEX believe me.

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you want to convince a guy who's with someone else, yet telling you that he loves you. That you're 'the one' and that he wants you back?

I don't know about you, but I'd never want to be with a guy who two-times like that. Don't forget that actions speak louder than words.