Guys, He broke up with me when he was grieving?

Our relationship was going great, but suddenly it all ended. My boyfriend broke up with me out of the blue and said he has a lot on his mind plus he just lost a really close relative.

I was being supportive and sympathetic over the phone but he said he couldn't be in a relationship anymore.

He needs space to sort himself out. I'm still upset and confused by this, and have no idea when he is going to contact me again. He said he loved me and that he would always be there for me but the ball is in his court now.

2

What Guys Said 2

• He's full of shit. He's wanted out for awhile but needed a good enough excuse. It's over permanently and you won't remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it

• Should I leave him alone and let him contact (if he does) first, or tell him straight to not contact me again since it's pretty clear he took me for granted and I can find it much easier to move on?

• Tell him to never contact you again and get on with your life

• Have you talked to his Best friend? He might know whats going on and let you know if he is alright.

• He doesn't tell people what he's going through, not even his close friends because he's the kind who keeps to himself. It was only till we got into a relationship from good friends that he started to open up