Should I dump him?

I am 15 and my boyfriend is 19. He has a 2 year old daughter I'm JUST finding out about. His BM inboxed me on FB saying he was a bad dad and told me to watch out for him and sent me pictures of her. I asked him about it and he got pissed off at ME when he was the one hiding her. I showed him the messages and he was like "man get out my face with that shit." I'm so mad idek what to so. I'm gonna kill this nigga, I swear!!

• yes
    97%(28)96%(53)Vote96%(25)
  • no
    3%(1)4%(2)Vote4%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't have been dating him in the first place.

• Why?

• Why is it such a big deal? Age is just telling us how long we've been on Earth, nothing else.

• Please tell me that you're not really that na├»ve. It's a measure of growth, maturity, and wisdom. At 15, you have very little of all of those. It does not improve vastly by 19, but it improves enough. At 15, you are not nearly mature or wise enough to date someone that is 19.

Most Helpful Girl

• He didn't bring up his daughter because he doesn't take you seriously. He would never introduce her to you so he never mentioned her. He most likely just wants to sleep with you. The baby mama is letting you know he is a scum bag. In this case leave because why do you want someone that lies to you and doesn't see you as important enough.

Ask yourself if you are really in a relationship.
    Does he know your parents?
    Do you know his?
    Does he intpduce you to people as his girlfriend? Probably not. Move on and thank god you were warned.

• He has many girls his age who are interested in him, why would he just want to use me for sex? My parents know him, but don't know that we're together. I don't know his parents because they live in sort of a "bad" neighborhood and he doesn't want me to hang around there.

• Bullshit. He doesn't introduce you to his parents because he's not serious about you. Simple as that.

• The poll is 98% please listen to us

What Guys Said 9

• If he lies to you now and you tolerate it, do you think he will get better, stay the same, or get worse with his lying?

• Why is this even a question?

• I'm kind of 50/50. Yes, it's bad that he's hidden this from me but I don't know if this will drastically change our relationship.

• If you're okay with this, then go ahead deal with it and move on. If you're not okay with him doing this, and him getting mad at you, I'd break up.

• Why would you have a 19 year old boyfriend when you're 15? Do your parents know about this?

• No, they don't. They know who he is, though.

• you're way too young to be dealing with a baby daddy, sounds like way too much responsibility in my opinion. I'm sure you can find a much better guy that doesn't include all the drama involved with having a child at a such a young age.

• That's a petty reason to break up with him. Yea, a daughter is a big deal but come on... Give bro a break.

• Hell yes dump his ass

• You're gonna be his baby daddy #2

• What a story

• I'm seeing others opinions and I agree the first issue was that you was dating this dude and you didn't see anything wrong with it your a minor he's a adult I'm sure your aware of what statutory rape is

• Well, sure. 4 years isn't that big an age difference, though.

• Uh yes it is your a minor and your confused because at your age your still growing and experiencing changes

What Girls Said 13

• The fact that your 15 and he's 19. He also has a kid, shouldn't this be giving you warning signs that you PROBABLY should dump him. If he really loves you, why would he be hiding these type of things from you? If this guy tells you he loves you, he should've been fine with you finding out. What makes you think that he's a great guy when he HAS A KID who he probably doesn't even care for. Not only that but you shouldn't even have to find out. What more could he be hiding from you. Don't let yourself and your life be ruined by some guy who doesn't even trust you. You should just focus on school for now and worry about boyfriends when you're older because you have a lot ahead of you. IF not, get rid of this guy ASAP, he seems like a good waste of time to me hon.

• You shouldn't have been dating him in the first place. I know four years is not that big of a difference. But you're underage and I hope to god you are smart enough to know the law. Anyone who is older than 18 and goes after people under 18 are creeps, and that's a nice way of saying it. Pedophile is a more appropriate term. And yes you should break up.

• And speaking from the point of view of a nineteen year old, I wouldn't date a fifteen year old. (I wouldn't even date a sixteen year old. A seventeen year old is a maybe) The idea of dating a fifteen year old is gross. I am already a majority of my way through college while a fifteen year old is half way through high school. Those are two completely different times in a persons life.

• This dude shouldn't be together with you to begin with. You're underage and he's an adult. He shouldn't have let your relashionship become anything romantic. Please break it off, he's a pedophile

• That difference in your age with him is already one red flag. Has a child of age 2 is a second red flag. Becomes aggressive when he finds out that you know is the third red flag. He used up all three strikes in one shot

• Would you rather be 15 with a 2 year old child or 19 with a 2 year old child. 4 years at your age is a big difference.

• Yes yes yes.. dump him fast

• I personally wouldn't break up with him. He probably has a VERY good reason to have not told you. Instead of coming on here telling everyone your business, you should talk to HIM about. Sure, ask a bunch of strangers who know NOTHING about your relationship or what kind of person he is, what you should do in YOUR relationship. Hmmm.

• being under 18, yeah, don't waste your time. you have better future ahead
    leave him

• Your a teen girl and he is a adult male he has no right to date you he's trash and when somebody's warning you take it for what it's worth

• Fuck yea you should dump him!

• please please please dump him. I'm sorry but not only is he kinda a jerk as you stated, he's too old for you and you could get yourself into some real trouble, especially since he had the audacity to hide his own child from you. he's not taking you very serious hunny I'm sorry. maybe his excuses are reasonable but you don't wanna mix yourself up in a situation that you can't get out of, especially with someone who decided not to trust you with something like that, something that you had the obligation to know as his girlfriend. just be careful please, don't get yourself in trouble. you never know what else he could be hiding from you

• Ok first, what 22 year old adult would go after a 15 year old girl? The answer is one that women his age refuse to associate with, probably because he has a daughter and keeps it a secret. He does not seem like a quality person to be with. He seems like a pedophile and a creep, sorry. You are a young teenage girl (my age) and he is a grown man. That would make me very uncomfortable and if he tries anything (you know what I mean here) then you would be vulnerable and he would need to go to prison for a very long time.

• He's 19, not 22. He's not a pedophile, the girls he's dated has been on age or older than him. My age was just an exception.

• Sorry, typo, but still. I wouldn't be comfortable personally. As long as he respects you and respects your body and boundaries (and visa versa) I guess there isn't anything wrong but I would talk to any of his female friends you can. Become friends with them so you can get insight more into his character before you met him.

• He sounds like serious bad news