Why are some men bitter after?

I was talking to my ex boyfriend about work and then the conversation turned into talking about our failed relationship.

He said “We were never together like that, we were just really good friends.”

I said “Really good friends?” lol your making no sense but it doesn’t matter I don’t care. Lol”

He said, “We were good friends up until that point…Ok I hope all is well with you.”

I said, “ Well Jeff asked about you I will tell him your well.”

He said “Stop talking about me, live your life, see you around homie.”

I said smiled

If that just doesn’t prove he’s crazy and shows he’s still bitter about the break up. Trying to hurt me by down playing our relationship didn’t work. Plus its childish, why must he try to hurt me every time he sees me. I just laughed because clearly all our family and friends knew we were together so if he wants to pretend it didn't happen so be it.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone does it, its a defense mechanism. Usually employed by the person who was broken up with (dumped). Its always considered childish by the dumper until they are in that position as well.
    Im not agreeing with you, but if men were actually bitter after getting dropped... i wouldn't blame them. After all, all that work and planning to meet someone, approach, ask them out, the tireless hoops and dates and all the extra crap and drama, just to be dropped back into the dating pool to start all over again...
    If men were bitter, i wouldn't blame them.

What Guys Said 4

• Here is the deal miss. Both of you need to move on, regardless of whether you believe he is crazy or not, both of you come off as bitter.

• How did this relationship end?

• I broke up with him because he was insensitive and controlling

• I thought so. He's upset and will be until the end of time. Do not block him, but do not initiate contact. Leave him be.

• You obviously do care if you post it here.

• Honestly sounds like you are both being a little childish...

Either way, just don't contact him any more- problem solved.

What Girls Said 0