What do you think about this?

My ex asked me how I was (we didn't speak for months) and I replied saying "im fine, take care" ... now he randomly commented on my ig saying that my cellphone sucks..
Wtf?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you just talk to him? Thats so mean. Would it really be the end of the world for you to say you don't want to talk anymore using more than 20 characters.

I really don't get how girls can do that when they're always complaining about guys not being serious about relationships (to sum up complaints in general terms) and then months later when he wants to talk your reply is basically to say. "Our whole relationship was worth this many words so me, from beginning to end."

I mean, how can you not feel horrible for treating someone like that? It just shows that he never really meant anything to you and you used him.

• Lol he broke up with me via text, he didn't want to talk to me and I had to cut all the communication with me. He didn't bother to talk to me for the first 2 months, not even on my bday and now he is probably bored and wants to talk?
      I loved him very much but he fucked up in many ways

• That doesn't sound like a complete story to me. Most people in a situation don't do something like that without a reason. Why did he break up?

• He said he needed to figure it out his life. He told me then he had a pill addiction, depression, fear of commitment and he was broke because of his past

Most Helpful Girl

• block him... he is tryna find a way to start conversation with you

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Haha just a drama filled scenario it sounds like, just block him screw em. I changed my phone # and blocked all my exs close friends and her family

• You think he wants a reaction from me?

• Probably just trying to hurt you or entertain himself from his boring uneventful life since you moved on. My ex messaged me a couple times saying she missed me and shit I messaged her back and she blocked my # I called her from my house phone and left a messaged like a month ago and no response, my ex is a cunt your ex probably is too it sounds like

• What a psychopath... she wanted to see if you still available I guess. Fuck them

• what a weird guy.

• That's kinda weird haha, maybe he just wants some attention from you.

• its cool reply

What Girls Said 1