Help!!! Was he just talking about the food or us dating again?

My guy ( ex) and I were hanging out and he brought out food and said I could have some and then said "I thought it was implied", did he just mean the food or us dating again.
I immediately thought us dating again because every time we hang out it feels the same as when we were dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the food

• It was just weird the way he said it like does he think other things are implied too

Most Helpful Girl

• Seeing as you guys weren't even talking about your relationship, I'm thinking it was about the food.

• But we always act like we're in one

• But you were talking about food so it was probs about food

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Try screwing him first before jumping to any conslusions.

• We have were way past that as I said it feels just like when we were dating all the time we hang out

What Girls Said 1

• Lol what? I'm pretty sure he was talking about the food.

If you want to be with him again just ask him out. I'm sure he'll say yes and if he doesn't then move on and spend less time with him.

• No he should ask me out.

It was just weird the way he said it like does he think other things are implied too

• I don't know what to say even like he's fine holding hands with me and everything but like I said he never gets mad when I say I'm busy or too tired

• Maybe he is afraid of asking you? Or maybe he's just happy with this current situation. Just talk to him. Communication is important.